- Sewer Services > Renovation > Milling
Mechanically removing stubborn flow obstacles
Incrustations, stubborn sediment, root intrusion which cannot be removed using conventional flushing processes, or protruding pipe connectors are milled using the sewer rehab robots Talpa FSR 1330 and Talpa FSR 2060 from Schwalm.
The sewer rehab robots were developed especially for remote-controlled milling work and partial rehabilitation. These are robust carriages with a freely mobile access arm and universal mount for a vast number of tools. The Talpa FSR 2060 even carries out cutting work with a special chisel and removes deposits and concrete, for example.
Remote-controlled work in the sewer under video observation
- Milling mineral, organic and synthetic substances
- Incrustations and stubborn sediment
- Root intrusion
- Protruding pipe connectors
- Encroaching flow obstacles
- Talpa FSR 1330 for DN 130 to DN 300
- Talpa FSR 2060 for DN 200 to DN 600