- Sewer Services > Cleaning > Grease separators
Sucking out and disposing of grease
Butchers, large kitchens, hospitals, restaurants etc.
The separation of plant and animal grease from the waste water is required on one hand so that the foul-smelling, acidic decay and decomposition products are not fed into the sewer system for hygiene reasons, and on the other hand to protect the sewer network, pipe walls, pumps and waste water treatment plants from the stuck residues.
- Emptying and disposing of the separator contents
- Filling the plant with treated water
- Individual service or based on recurring orders
- Execution by trained, skilled personnel